• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] Tymon Kolasiński's 3.70 Full-Step Analysis

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
daily full-step 3.7 Tymon Kolasiński 3.70 Full-Step Unofficial Solve - At Home Video: https://youtu.be/tlmaDrhVYo8 Reconstructed by @Tymon Kolasiński Scramble: D2 L2 D L2 U2 F2 U' B2 L2 D2 U' B L B' D F' L2 F2 L B Rw' U x U R U2' R' F U' D R U' R' U D2 // xxxcross R' U' R // 4th pair U Rw U R' U' Rw' R U R U' R' // OLL U2 R U R' U' D R2 U' R U' R' U R' U R2 U D' // PLL 17 moves F2L // 10.18 STPS 28 moves LL // 13.79 STPS

SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
Pseudoslotting is so novel. I am quite amazed by Tymon's efficiency and skill. I hope a pseudoslotting tutorial of sorts comes out someday for beginners like us.
there's not much to teach. just practice. you have to get used to recognition because it's counter intuitive

Last edited:

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
soon: moar colors

I have to sleep now, if anyone is interested you can translate the remaining color schemes. the lib I use doesn't support pre cube rotations

Code:
yrbwog White top Blue front
rbwogy Orange top White front
wogyrb Yellow top Green front
ogyrbw Red top Yellow front
gyrbwo Blue top Red front
bwogyr Green top Orange front
wow that's a nice looking resource! what library did you use for the cubes?

SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
wow that's a nice looking resource! what library did you use for the cubes?
I used this

i put more orientations now

Last edited: