• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Turning Accuracy and Fingertricks

Is it true that using a cube with little to corner cutting at all forces you to turn accurately? I am also a returning cuber so I might have forgot some fingertricks and the fundamentals physically. I want to develop good habits in speedcubing so feel free to leave a list of good habits I know or may not know.

Eli Apperson

WCA
2022APPE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Is it true that using a cube with little to corner cutting at all forces you to turn accurately? I am also a returning cuber so I might have forgot some fingertricks and the fundamentals physically. I want to develop good habits in speedcubing so feel free to leave a list of good habits I know or may not know.
That is true, but nowdays cubes are so good that accurate turning is not as important anymore. I would just use a decent cube and put in effort to turn accurately instead of using a cube that forces you to.