• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TPS & Triggers

emps

i want to be sub 10 and win competitions, so if you think about it that way, i do suck compared to what i want to be at
Honestly, don't be too stuck on being the best and winning competitions/getting podium. Your goal should be "I want to be sub 15" or something like that instead of "I want to win competitions and podium."

anyway onto the advice. At beginning levels, improving TPS isnt all that important. What you really wanna care about is your effeciency(up until around 20-25 seconds), then tps and lookahead(at around 20-16 seconds)

rustydabeast

yeah one thing i wonder is though is if the type of cube i use is actually setting me back. Currently i main a mofang jiaoshi mf3s. Its definitely not the best cube. i do have a gan 356 air sm, but i barely use it (cuz i always get grounded...) i wonder if i use my sm more if i will actually get better solves.

Want to hide this ad and support the community?