• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Tommy Cherry - 15.27 3x3 Blindfolded WR Single

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
Congrats to Tommy for this insane world record. Very well deserved and great to see some more blindfolded records again.
I was literally looking at tommy's nemesizer page today and thought about how insane his 3bld single already was. It's super awesome seeing an incredibly talented all rounder get a WR like that!

Elmer Johnsen

And here’s the reconstruction

Tommy Cherry 15.27 BLD WR single

SCRAMBLE: B2 U B2 D2 U F2 L2 R D B2 F2 L F L' R D R2 B' R L

// Edges //

U2 M U R' F' R S R' F R S' U M' // UB-DB flip (13)

S U L E L2' E' L U' S' // UF-RD-BR (9)

U2 R E' R' U R E R' U' // UF-LB-UL (U cancelation) (9)

R S' R' U' R S R' U' // UF-RF-UR (8)

r U2 r' E r U' r' E' r U' r' // UF-FL-LU (11)

// Corners //

R D R' D' R U R' D R U' D' R' // UFR-DFL-RFD (12)

D R' U' R U R' D R U' R' U D' R D' // UFR-BDL-LFU (14)

U R2' U' R U R' D' R U' R' U D R2 U' // UFR-BLU-RBU (14)

U' R D R' U D' D R D' R' // UFR-URB-RDB (10)

110 STM

ender9994

WCA
2008GROM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Awesome! That method for lowering the blindfold always scares me. Everytime someone posts a very fast time I slow the video down and check if turning actually starts after the blindfold is fully down. I am worried one day someone will miss out on the world record because they started turning a thousandth of a second before blindfold is fully down.