• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Thoughts on the upcoming YueXiao Pro?

hotufos

WCA
2016TYBE01
YouTube
Visit Channel

MoYu made this video on the YueXiao Pro. No word when it will be released, but I'm really excited. I've used the YueXiao as my main 3x3 for about 14 months now, the this very well could replace it. It's cool to see that it has an internal anti corner twist feature so it can have rounded corners. My YueXiao has minor catching issues and I hope the rounded corners fixes that. What are your thoughts on it? Will You buy it?

applezfall

WCA
2016NAGR01

MoYu made this video on the YueXiao Pro. No word when it will be released, but I'm really excited. I've used the YueXiao as my main 3x3 for about 14 months now, the this very well could replace it. It's cool to see that it has an internal anti corner twist feature so it can have rounded corners. My YueXiao has minor catching issues and I hope the rounded corners fixes that. What are your thoughts on it? Will You buy it?
Seems pretty cool but it might have some internal catching from that anti twisting feature

Micah Walker

WCA
2015WALK03
While I never liked the YueXiao because it doesn't fit my turning style, I love that there calling this a pro version instead of v2!

maxcuber322

WCA
2015PAGE04
While the inside looks a bit like it will have some catching problems due to those deep tracks on the pieces I'm still going to get it. It also looks as though it might have an "airy" feel to it. I'm excited, even if it might turn how the along gt did when it was released

M

Malkom

Moyu need to fix their stickerless shades, the blue is disgusting.

Will You buy it?
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

cuber314159

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Norther...
WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES
WHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHY, WHATWHATWHATIFIFIFITITITISISISNOTNOTNOTVERYVERYVERYGOODGOODGOOD