• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

ThePuzzleStore.uk Top speed cubes and twisty puzzles, with fast shipping within Europe

T1_M0

WCA
2017NORR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yes, the prices are so cheap! I've already ordered three times from you in just over month (I have newly got into cubing). Best store for European cubers who want affordable prices but also fast and cheap shipping!

Joackim09

Thanks, I'm glad you like the store, and thanks for placing so many orders :)
Hi guys I'm sorry if I do mistakes but I'm a French studient x)
I would like to buy 4 cubes and i'd like to know how much time it will take to come in France ? Thank you.

Lewis

WCA
2018PATT01
Not strictly cubing-related, but on the Europe map on the homepage of the site, what do the boundaries/different colours represent? I've been on the site like a hundred times and only just now noticed it's not the standard country borders, but the text is too small to display/read for me.

martywolfman

I have no idea to be honest. It was just a map of the Europe area that I found online that had nice bright colours to catch the eye. I suspect it's an old map of where borders used to be in times gone by.

martywolfman

Hi Guys - I've been a bit remiss about doing updates lately, however here's one :)

New in today we've got some new QiYI products -

2x2 QiDi
4x4 QiYuan
3x3 sail 60mm

Also we've launched a new range of lube with more varieties to choose from, please check them out:

http://thepuzzlestore.uk/shop-all/?sort=newest

ALos in recent weeks we've added a lot of other new products:

Yuxin Huanglong cubes 7x7 - 11x11
Witeden 2x2x6 and 2x2x5
Speedstacks gen 4 timer, mat and bags
Speedstacks GX edge timer and mat
Lanlan Crazy Comet by Oska van Deventer

martywolfman

It's a lower viscosity lube than any of the other own brand lubes. It's thicker than maru lube though. However it won't evaporate, as it's oil based, not water based.

Rubix Cubix

WCA
2016GLOZ01
Do you know if you'll be stocking the MoFang Jiaoshi Mini? The only place I find it is international sites and don't want to wait ages for shipping.

martywolfman

I'm sure I will get them, but I can't give you a specifc time frame I'm afraid. it won't be for at least a few weeks.