• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

ThePuzzleStore.uk Top speed cubes and twisty puzzles, with fast shipping within Europe

Selkie

Premium Member
WCA
2011WRIG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I will be doing a new order very soon Marty as you already know. Any point hanging on for the Qiyi 6x6, I know you had them on order.

Also has to be said I think your store is fantastic with great personal service. Keep up the excellent work Marty :D

martywolfman

The Valks and WuHua's have both arrived today - The black and stickerless valks are available on the store now. I will add the mint green version this evening.

The WuHua's should be ready to go this evening :)

And of course, thanks for the kind words, it's much appreciated!

SenorJuan

I was just curious as to what was involved in the 'search by price' links that have inappropriate bands.
It seemed pretty straightforwards to hack the links to do what I wanted.
So for anyone else that may be interested, here's Marty's stock of sub-£7 products, there's a decent selection there:
http://thepuzzlestore.uk/shop-all/?price_min=0&price_max=7&sort=
Just tinker with the "0" and "7" in the address bar to get different price bands.

martywolfman

Hi Guys, a few new items in stock this week:

Shengshou master / 4 layers Pyraminx
Moyu Weishi GTS
Dayan Gem III (just a few unfortunately)
Dayan Gem IV
DaYan Bermuda Megaminx series
VeryPuzzle new Tuttminx
VeryPuzzle Hex Shaper
YJ Love cube (heart shaped shape-mod - one of the trickier 3x3 shape mods)

Please take a look! :)

martywolfman

Will you stock the weishi gts in stickerless soon? Also, will you stock the mojue m3?

Yes - The stickerless Weishi wasn't available when I got my original shipment. So I got the black and white, with the intention of getting the stickerless later.

The M3, well, basically there were suddenly so many new cubes, i couldn't get everything. The M3 got left out...and I'll be honest I forgot about it. i'll try to get some soon after Christmas.

Are you getting the Wuque in soon @martywolfman?

The wuque has been available on the store for a few days now. :)

pipkiksass

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey Marty, I've just ordered a stickerless WuShuang - was going to hold off until the stickerless WuHua was in stock, but decided I couldn't wait!

I assume it's business as usual for the next few days, depending on how Royal Mail are coping with the Xmas rush?!

Any idea when you'll have the WuHua stickerless back in stock?

martywolfman

Wow, sorry for the late reply, I didn't notice your question, sorry about that. It was extremely hectic for the few weeks leading up to Christmas, and I missed the notification

The Wuhua's have just come in today.

pipkiksass

YouTube
Visit Channel
They are back in stock now :)

Hi Marty, just ordered one, and some lube. I forgot I was also going to order another stickerless Valk, was too excited about new stock. Any chance you could add a stickerless Valk to my order, and send me a PayPal invoice for the difference? If I try to place a new order I'll have to shell out for 2 loads of postage! Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk