• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

the snow thread

daniel0731ex

you are free to post anything about snows in this thread :D

we got 10 feets of snow here in toronto!! yay!

EDIT: oops, i meant 10 Inches of snow. i seems to be making occasional minor mistakes on units.

Last edited:

Edmund

WCA
2008ROTH03
10 FEET?! I was hoping for a 2hr delay today but i got zero :(
Normally Pittsburgh doesn't get much in December or anytime at all but January prob the most.

KevinK

WCA
2008KAPI01
I hate snow. I hate slow transportation caused by snow, I hate being cold, I hate slipping on patches of ice that I couldn't see due to the snow, and I hate it when the snow makes the bottom of my pants wet from walking through the snow. We got snow on last Thursday, yesterday, and today. I hate snow.

SkateTracker

YouTube
Visit Channel
This thread is depressing.

I hate living in a place where the chance of snow is about as high as the chance it would start raining miniature giraffes at 2AM everyday, for 3 weeks.

Oh, and the fact that it was nearly 90 degrees on Christmas day last year makes it all the better. I hate Florida. -_-

daniel0731ex

This thread is depressing.

I hate living in a place where the chance of snow is about as high as the chance it would start raining miniature giraffes at 2AM everyday, for 3 weeks.

Oh, and the fact that it was nearly 90 degrees on Christmas day last year makes it all the better. I hate Florida. -_-

be a canadian! :)

Caedus

Premium Member
We've got plenty of snow to go around up here in the frigid north, eh? Just came in from the blizzard fending off polar bears with a shotgun, an axe, and maple syrup. Fun. :D And don't forget my fur Davy Crocket hat and plaid lumberjack shirt.

Edmund

WCA
2008ROTH03
We've got plenty of snow to go around up here in the frigid north. A.K.A Canada. Just came in from the blizzard fending off polar bears with a shotgun, an axe, and maple syrup. Fun. :D And don't forget my fur Davy Crocket hat and plaid lumberjack shirt.

Dude, you went rogue.

Logan

Alot of Azure
WCA
2009KELL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
We've got plenty of snow to go around up here in the frigid north. A.K.A Canada. Just came in from the blizzard fending off polar bears with a shotgun, an axe, and maple syrup. Fun. :D

"what did you use?" ..... "A fricken 12-gage, what do you think?"

Napolian dynamite reference. ^