• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The newest site to help cubers at any level

Elly

Probably just add a category to the bit where it shows what cubes you should get for every type
Well, I don't think of adding this exactly, because there are not a lot of kilominxes on the market and it would be just useless. Also it is not a WCA event

Oh, also random small thing which triggers me about every website
To remove the .html at the end of the website address, get rid of the .html in the file names but add <!DOCTYPE html> at the start of the program, and make sure you have <html></html>

Elly

When I open/close the side bar menu, the text wraps and unwraps which looks strange. I'm not sure how other sites handle this, but perhaps the text could get uncovered instead?
Are you talking about the text in the sidebar menu or about the text in the page?