• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

the last supper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo63

WCA
2008WUNE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Neo63 said:
Therefore we can say that time is indeed constant and linear.
But was it always constant and linear?
astrophysics and astronomy tells us yes
They do?

That time is constant and linear from the beginning of life and onward, yes. The velocity of Earth did not ever come close to the speed of light in that time period.

Okay well that is again, a theory as discussed above. Please do not argue that it's not true, it is supported by more scientific evidence than the existence of God.

Innocence

Ya I agree with rachmaninovian.

And to QQwref: This is why I don't bother.

Me: "evidence evidence evidence evidence evidence"
Someone else: "Ya but you forgot to give evidence."

Slightly exaggerated. What's annoying is the atheists think that they can make certain assumptions based on nothing, but christians can't make other assumptions based on nothing.

Oh and did I say I'm stopping? For real this time.

jackdexter75

YouTube
Visit Channel
Ethan: I think you're a douche too. And you're DEFINITELY not being clever.

Faz: Pretty much summed it up.

Everyone else: I give up. Not because I'm wrong, because of this: "If a person opposes even the possibility of there being a God, then any evidence can be rationalized or explained away. It is like if someone refuses to believe that people have walked on the moon, then no amount of information is going to change their thinking. Photographs of astronauts walking on the moon, interviews with the astronauts, moon rocks...all the evidence would be worthless, because the person has already concluded that people cannot go to the moon."

I've figured that it's pretty much true, and that people in general are douches about what they believe. I've resolved to give up forum religion debates many times, but I'm making it public. So stop me next time.

I know this could also apply in real life, but I care enough about my real life friends to actually try to convince them. Also talking is faster.

Amen. This is why I stopped posting. This Thread is not worth posting on. Just a bunch of arrogant douches who aren't willing to listen and are only posting to "prove" they are "right" or to get there own way. not everyone though.

WCA
2009HONI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
can i has another 4sentences before disappearing to prepare for my mock AP calculus BC exam tomorrow?

you atheists have to have faith in what you believe too. :D
by believing in what you believe in you are having faith.

okay i need cheese crackers now

Innocence

Everyone else: I give up. Not because I'm wrong, because of this: "If a person opposes even the possibility of there being a God, then any evidence can be rationalized or explained away. It is like if someone refuses to believe that people have walked on the moon, then no amount of information is going to change their thinking. Photographs of astronauts walking on the moon, interviews with the astronauts, moon rocks...all the evidence would be worthless, because the person has already concluded that people cannot go to the moon."

I've figured that it's pretty much true, and that people in general are douches about what they believe. I've resolved to give up forum religion debates many times, but I'm making it public. So stop me next time.

I know this could also apply in real life, but I care enough about my real life friends to actually try to convince them. Also talking is faster.

Amen. This is why I stopped posting. This Thread is not worth posting on. Just a bunch of arrogant douches who aren't willing to listen and are only posting to "prove" they are "right" or to get there own way. not everyone though.

I'm willing to admit that I'm one of those too. And we all have some evidence, but I'm still right. :p.

Now I need some hugs. Lol, I'm not at all well, and probably taking this more seriously than I should.

jackdexter75

YouTube
Visit Channel

I'm willing to admit that I'm one of those too. And we all have some evidence, but I'm still right. :p.

Now I need some hugs. Lol, I'm not at all well, and probably taking this more seriously than I should.

haha I think it's a very important issue, that will never be setteled until Christ second coming. and we are all judged. lol. What do you believe? h
haha I think I'm pretty douchey but oh well.

*air hug*....*over a few thousand miles* :cool:

Mr Cubism

About Jesus I can say only this; if he has existed, he has. If not, he hasn´t.
The same about miracles etc etc. I have not met him in person, so I can not verify anything about it. Sorry :(

WCA
2009HONI01
YouTube
Visit Channel

i can give you hugs

jackdexter75

YouTube
Visit Channel
Status
Not open for further replies.