• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The Flagship Thread

Fav flagship

• YJ MGC Elite

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Gan 356 X/XS

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Moyu Weilong GTS3M/WRM

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Valk 3 Elite/Valk Power

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Trying to teach my dog to solve mirror cube
This is the thread for discussing the flagships you own, want, love, or hate. Also you can discuss and compare flagships too. I’ll start with a question. I am looking for a new main and and I’m wondering which is better: Gan 356 Air Sm or GTS3M?

Last edited:

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
You should add the original Valk 3 M to the list of flagships.

It's not the flagship anymore. This isn't about best cubes, but flagship cubes. And Qiyi's current 3x3 flagship is the Valk Elite, not the Valk.

Edit: So you should also remove the Power

(GTS3M and WRM are the same cube and are both the flagship, and the X+XS is debatable)

It's not the flagship anymore. This isn't about best cubes, but flagship cubes. And Qiyi's current 3x3 flagship is the Valk Elite, not the Valk.

Edit: So you should also remove the Power

(GTS3M and WRM are the same cube and are both the flagship, and the X+XS is debatable)
Yeah, it should be changed to Xv2+XS