• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The "Dont you hate it?" Thread

goatseforever

YouTube
Visit Channel
Don't you hate it when you've told your parents a million times that you wanted a RED BMW E92 M3 for Christmas, only to find out on Christmas they bought you a BLACK BMW E92 M3?

Don't you hate it when your grandmother dies the day before your birthday, which ruins the party you've had planned for weeks?

Don't you hate it when your mom forgets to cut off the bread crusts before serving you your sandwich?

Life is so frustrating, sometimes I just want to scream.

Last edited:

ianography

WCA
2009BOUR01
Don't you hate it when you've told your parents a million times that you wanted a RED BMW E92 M3 for Christmas, only to find out on Christmas they bought you a BLACK BMW E92 M3?

Don't you hate it when your grandmother dies the day before your birthday, which ruins the party you've had planned for weeks?

Don't you hate it when your mom forgets to cut off the bread crusts before serving you your sandwich?

Life is so frustrating, sometimes I just want to scream.

Don't you hate it when spoiled kids complain?

maggot

"?ecalp gnorw eht ni ehportsopa na stup enoemos nehw ti etah uoy t'noD"

.d'lol I

don't you hate it when your cube explodes in public? and then trying to pick up all the pieces in shame?

Nestor

Premium Member
WCA
2013SANC10
Don't you hate wake up one day, to drop 4 seconds in your average, and keep sucking for the whole next week with no end to the streak in sight?

Hate this week...

ianography

WCA
2009BOUR01
I'm not spoiled. Your parents must not love you as much as my parents love me.

My parents love me more than I could hope for. Your parents obviously spoil you beyond belief and make home a living hell for you with their constant fighting both between themselves and yourself. My parents never fight with each other or me and my siblings because we all manage to get along, even though we're going through what most don't. So don't go saying that my parents don't love me. Go look in a mirror sometime.

dacubeful1

Don't you hate whenever some one says, "You're using algorithms, you not really solving the cube. the algorithms are just cheat codes."

goatseforever

YouTube
Visit Channel
My parents love me more than I could hope for. Your parents obviously spoil you beyond belief and make home a living hell for you with their constant fighting both between themselves and yourself. My parents never fight with each other or me and my siblings because we all manage to get along, even though we're going through what most don't. So don't go saying that my parents don't love me. Go look in a mirror sometime.

If your parents really loved you then they would've bought you a BMW E92 M3. :cool:

Andrew Ricci

Anonymity is for Nubs
WCA
2010RICC02
YouTube
Visit Channel

Don't worry, he's just trolling.