• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The big 2x2 cube battle (Poll)

What is your preferred 2x2 cube?

• Total voters
P

PeterV

Lanlan is no. 1 for sure. It cuts corners amazingly and is all around just a great 2x2. Eastsheen would be my 2nd choice.

Chapuunka

WCA
2010JUDD01
I think there's a difference between saying something is THE best and saying it's best for you. Most of the people on these forums know well enough there's not a perfect cube for everyone.

JTW2007

BattsMan
2008WARL01
I think that LanLan is probably "best" if you're just going off of the various attributes of the cube itself. That said, I still don't prefer LanLan.

antoinejobin

I have a Jr. Cube (2x2x2 with the monkey on it, well there's no monkey anymore, but CubeSmith stickers, but it still ****ing sucks). A chance I received my LanLan with rocks. (prelubed cubes rules)

Last edited: