• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Review] The best 1x1?

Garf

WCA
2022TIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I've been prototyping a new 1x1. I plan on naming it the T1. It has adjustable magnets, maglev, corner-core magnets, repelling magnets in the edges, magnets for the centers-edges, and a mix between UV and Matte coating. And the cube will weigh only 35 grams!

NmeCuber

WCA
2022ETHR01
I've been prototyping a new 1x1. I plan on naming it the T1. It has adjustable magnets, maglev, corner-core magnets, repelling magnets in the edges, magnets for the centers-edges, and a mix between UV and Matte coating. And the cube will weigh only 35 grams!
You should add center-core magnets so that the centers don't fall out when you smash your 1x1 against the wall because it's so hard

WCA
2022ESPI14
YouTube
Visit Channel
But it would probably be $50, and that's being conservative with it being a Gan cube.
the GAN 110 RS is the new GAN budget 1x1, costing around 15 dollars. But if you wanna get serious, get the MAX 110 M MAGLEV PRO by TC. Or the Cosmic 120 M Maglev if you dont like OH. But if you don't like GAN, get the Moyu RS1M 2023, which costs 5 dollars.

WCA
2023FUKU01
the GAN 110 RS is the new GAN budget 1x1, costing around 15 dollars. But if you wanna get serious, get the MAX 110 M MAGLEV PRO by TC. Or the Cosmic 120 M Maglev if you dont like OH. But if you don't like GAN, get the Moyu RS1M 2023, which costs 5 dollars.
the Moyu RS1M 2023 is good for multiblind as it is decent and cheap