• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Thank You for 10 years of Speedsolving

WCA
2009DIEC01
YouTube
FCCZJ1903
Thanks for running this awesome forum. I discovered Speedsolving literally on day one of being able to solve a cube, 27 January 2009, and this page has been an amazing place to exchange cubing thoughts, problems, and experiences – especially for a 13-year-old version of myself with bad English, many stupid questions, and a never-ending naive enthusiasm for cubing. One of my first posts reads:
lol
i'm in my second week...
i practise every day... and son i will learn fridrichs method!
Here's to the next ten years!

WCA
2013GOOD01
YouTube
DGCubes
This is without a doubt one of the only websites I check practically a few times every hour. I've even had dreams (yes, plural) about going on Speedsolving and seeing new threads. Not sure if that's a good thing, or... :p

Either way, this website is definitely one of my favorites. I've loved it ever since I first found it (I believe the first thread I ever looked at was "Non-cubers say the darndest things!"). Keep up the good work, and happy 10 years! :)

WCA
2014MCEV01
YouTube
0702Rocky
Thank you too speedsolving! I owe 90% of my cubing knowledge to this forum and have been here since my days of averaging 1:30. It is amazing being able to connect with all of you who share this same interest, and even better when I meet people at competitions after talking to them on here. I have many cubing friends, some I would have never met if it weren't for speedsolving.com. This forum is awesome!

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
Thread starter #26
The forum will be upgraded soon, within the next hour or so it will start. There will be approx. 2 hours of downtime while the forum is upgraded.