• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Test your logic

MistArts

Anyone else notice this?

Picture4-9.png

Sticker inside a cubie...

Uberdad

I sort of breezed through it, but then again I like puzzles. If you enjoyed it, then I would get Professor Layton for the Nintendo DS. Lots of similar types of puzzles there. Well worth a look and should be able to get it pretty cheap second hand.

Mr. E

wow this is a really tough one number 8

Last edited:

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I can't get level 11 about the lying pages. I don't have time to figure it out, there isn't anything logical about this test at all, it's just silly puzzles that are easy if you know them, and extremely hard if you don't.

immortalcube

I beat this game very fast, but then again, I was familiar with some of the questions, from puzzle books and such. No logic necessary, most of the quiestions require you to notice a subtle detail, at which point they become very easy.

bundat

If 1 page is not lying out of 1000, then by elimination, the number of lying pages is 1000-1=999 pages.