• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

SpeedSolving July Championships

If you want unofficial events, which event(s) do you want to be added?

• Kilominx

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Mirror Blocks

Votes: 24 46.2%
  • 2x2 OH

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • 2BLD

Votes: 21 40.4%
  • 3x3 With Feet

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • 4x4 OH

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Other (Please specify in this thread)

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • 2x2 FMC

Votes: 5 9.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gsingh

WCA
2019SING33
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
@gsingh @NigelTheCuber @fun at the joy @Caden Fisher @Anthony Tindal @Timona @baseballjello67 @Luke Solves Cubes @Cuber2s @Imsoosm @ShortStuff @hydynn @DynaXT @Eli Apperson @Abram Grimsley @bulkocuber @J727S @Poorcuber09 @Travelingyoyokid @silunar @Smart_Cat19 @Jacobcuber @NONOGamer12 @SpeedCubing RDJ @CAPTAINVALPO96 @Ayce @Kaito Kid Cuber @Aalbino @Twisted Cubing @Nuuk cuber @CuberDawnF2L @weatherman223 @CFOP INC @CornerTwisted @Anto @Llewelys @Isaiah The Scott @Justincubes @V Achyuthan @DistanceRunner25 @Swagrid @Arheit @SpeedCubeLegend17 @Daleth' @CT-6666 @BalsaCuber @LukasCubes @Clock_Enthusiast @Paradox4 @SunnyCubing @ronjaaa @maxmadrzyk @BenChristman1 @DUDECUBER @abunickabhi @KUBIX

Scrambles and Google Form are up on the website! R2 starts now.
To see if you have qualified for R2, please check the Current Rankings page of the website. If your name is in green for an event, you have made it to R2 for that event.
Qualifications for finals are also on the website.
Also, please read the "Sum of Ranks" page on the website for some more info on the knichranks competition.
Times are due 7/25/2022 at 12:00 PST.

I submitted my round 2 times, but I do not see them (there is no submitted times page for round 2 yet )
Do I have to submit times again later ?