• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

SpeedSolving In September

YouTube
Visit Channel
I am going to be hosting a huge forum competition in September, hence the name ‘SpeedSolving in September’. This competition is not associated with SFCA. There will be no prizes and registration is free. Registration closes 28th of August!

Enter your times in the forum, the way you enter the times is x:xx.xx

1st round will start 1st of September and will end on the 8th of September. 2nd round will start 10th of September and end on the 17th of September. Finals will start on the 19th of September and end on the 28th of September.
Scrambles will come out on the first day of the round.

All rounds will start and end at 12:00am UTC.
If you don‘t enter your time in the timeframe or not at all, you will be disqualified.
FMC competitors, give me a full recount of the solves in the forum as well (preferably with your other times).

Some RULES: Use a real stackmat timer if you can! If you can‘t, follow as many WCA regulations as possible, ESPECIALLY not holding the cube while starting solves. I don’t need videos, just be HONEST! No rehearsing solves and tinkering with the times, be honest with +2’s and DNFs.

Spreadsheet of all competitors and their events:

EVENTS AND THE FORMAT:
2x2 (ao5)
3x3 (ao5)
4x4 (ao5)
5x5 (ao5)
6x6 (mo3)
7x7 (mo3)
Pyraminx (ao5)
Skewb (ao5)
Megaminx (ao5),
Clock (ao5)
Square-1 (ao5)
3x3 BLD (mo3)
4x4 BLD (mo3)
5x5 BLD (mo3)
3x3 FMC (mo3)
3x3 OH (ao5)
3x3 Multi-Blind (bo1)
Mirror Blocks (ao5)
2x2 OH (ao5)
4x4 OH (ao5)
2x2 BLD (mo3)
Kilominx (ao5)
Say how many cubes you are solving for multi-blind if you are competing in that event.

Enter what you want events you would like to do in the forum, e.g. 2x2-4x4, Pyra, Skewb, 2x2 OH and 3x3 OH.

I will try to keep as many events going ahead as possible, but if there are not enough competitors in said event, I will have to cancel the event.

6+ competitors - Only final
12+ competitors - 1 round & final
18+ competitors - 2 rounds & final

Last edited:
YouTube
Visit Channel
WCA
2023HAMI07
YouTube
Visit Channel
remove me from all events?

kthxbai
Why removed from all events.
I am going to be hosting a huge forum competition in September, hence the name ‘SpeedSolving in September’. This competition is not associated with SFCA. There will be no prizes and registration is free. Registration closes 28th of August!

Enter your times in the forum, the way you enter the times is x:xx.xx

1st round will start 1st of September and will end on the 8th of September. 2nd round will start 10th of September and end on the 17th of September. Finals will start on the 19th of September and end on the 28th of September.
Scrambles will come out on the first day of the round.

All rounds will start and end at 12:00am UTC.
If you don‘t enter your time in the timeframe or not at all, you will be disqualified.
FMC competitors, give me a full recount of the solves in the forum as well (preferably with your other times).

Some RULES: Use a real stackmat timer if you can! If you can‘t, follow as many WCA regulations as possible, ESPECIALLY not holding the cube while starting solves. I don’t need videos, just be HONEST! No rehearsing solves and tinkering with the times, be honest with +2’s and DNFs.

Spreadsheet of all competitors and their events:

EVENTS AND THE FORMAT:
2x2 (ao5)
3x3 (ao5)
4x4 (ao5)
5x5 (ao5)
6x6 (mo3)
7x7 (mo3)
Pyraminx (ao5)
Skewb (ao5)
Megaminx (ao5),
Clock (ao5)
Square-1 (ao5)
3x3 BLD (mo3)
4x4 BLD (mo3)
5x5 BLD (mo3)
3x3 FMC (mo3)
3x3 OH (ao5)
3x3 Multi-Blind (bo1)
Mirror Blocks (ao5)
2x2 OH (ao5)
4x4 OH (ao5)
2x2 BLD (mo3)
Kilominx (ao5)
Say how many cubes you are solving for multi-blind if you are competing in that event.

Enter what you want events you would like to do in the forum, e.g. 2x2-4x4, Pyra, Skewb, 2x2 OH and 3x3 OH.

I will try to keep as many events going ahead as possible, but if there are not enough competitors in said event, I will have to cancel the event.

6+ competitors - Only final
12+ competitors - 1 round & final
18+ competitors - 2 rounds & final
I want 2x2-5x5, Kilo, pyra, mega, skewb, 3x3 and 2x2 oh, and Mirror blocks.