• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Speedsolving Hangouts?

Would you like to join a hangout chat group for cubers?

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Scollier

Dream inside of a Dream inside of a Dream
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone wanted to join a hangout chat group for cubers, especially beginner cubes, like me, as I would not want to bore any real speed cubers. I would love if this could become a thing, as I have no cubers to interact with. Would anyone be up to join this chat and talk about cubing and help each other get better and learn?

Thanks.

D

Deleted member 54663

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone wanted to join a hangout chat group for cubers, especially beginner cubes, like me, as I would not want to bore any real speed cubers. I would love if this could become a thing, as I have no cubers to interact with. Would anyone be up to join this chat and talk about cubing and help each other get better and learn?

Thanks.
hangouts would be hard to manage, since there are so many people in this forum. Howver, this site is literally a large hangouts group with many channels and topics. Hangouts is made for groups of friends, while forums like this are made to fit many speedsolvers.

Scollier

Dream inside of a Dream inside of a Dream
YouTube
Visit Channel
hangouts would be hard to manage, since there are so many people in this forum. Howver, this site is literally a large hangouts group with many channels and topics. Hangouts is made for groups of friends, while forums like this are made to fit many speedsolvers.

I don't think it would be that hard to manage besides creating the link. Also, there are not that many who have responded to this idea, so the hangouts would probably be only a few cubers. If anyone wants to join, though, I put a link to a hangouts here if you would enjoy it. It is totally optional and your call. Anyone who you share the link with can join.

Otherwise, that's all I have to say.