• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Speedsolving does not let me use this signature

pi³

Speedsolving is not letting me use this signature and claims that it contains "spam-like or inappropriate elements", even though it's obviously not. The signature is below:

Why get GAN when you can get Qiyi or MoYu? | Do you think is π is rational? | Generation 34: Paste this
into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social Experiment. | JavaScript User |
The 1x1 is trivial, despite what some people say | X Y X' Y' ≠ X' Y' X Y = Y' X' Y X | Improve the SS
Wiki here

pi³

Links may be disabled for new users, or something like that.
I'll try removing the link.

It says my signature, which is 4 lines long, is 1 line too long. I removed 1 line and it gave me the same message.

Last edited:

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
How is your signature 4 lines?

Only allowed 2 lines, but there's a way around it. Longer than 3 lines is against the forum rules

:)

Don't press enter. Although if you do that there's a chance you'll get infraction points. I don't think I have any, but the lists may not be shown :shrug:

pi³

Don't press enter. Although if you do that there's a chance you'll get infraction points. I don't think I have any, but the lists may not be shown :shrug:
I'd rather have a 2 line signature

Links may be disabled for new users, or something like that.
Only allowed 2 lines, but there's a way around it. Longer than 3 lines is against the forum rules
Thanks, just added my signature!