• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Speedsolving.com Side 'n Blind 2022

YouTube
Visit Channel

bulkocuber

Unfortunately I don't think I will be able to compete. A few days ago I had to pull weeds in my garden (they were so many that I basically had to remove the whole garden lol) but as a result of that combined to a stupidly long cubing session I got pain in my right wrist. It's like having to do a heavily weighted wrist curl every time I move my fingers to type or cube etc.
I was hoping for it to recover but it didn't happen so rip.

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results
Hi everyone, you have about 12 hours left to submit your Round 1 times. Remember, you have one more week to submit your times for the “Finals B” events, so those do not have to be done now. The only events that have to be done by tonight are pyraminx, skewb, and one-handed. Good luck!

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results
Good morning everyone! Unfortunately (or not unfortunately, depending on your point of view), I will not be able to post first round results or new scrambles until either tonight or tomorrow because I’m going to a competition today. I just wanted to make a quick post explaining so that nobody was worried. Just to make it clear, anything submitted late will still not be accepted, as I can look at the time it was sent in. For now, you can work on finishing up your “Finals B” events if you haven’t already.

Thank you to everyone participating in this competition and I will try to get out new scrambles as soon as I can!

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results
Hey everybody, I'm sorry for taking so long to post the new scrambles, but here they are, along with all the information for finals. These will also be in the original post. Remember that all times are due by this Friday at 11:59 PM EST!

Here is a list of all the people advancing to finals:

Pyraminx: @Clock_Enthusiast @GrettGrett @DynaXT @turtwig @baseballjello67 @BalsaCuber
Skewb: @DynaXT @DUDECUBER @Clock_Enthusiast @turtwig @baseballjello67 @Timona
3x3 OH: @gsingh @turtwig @Luke Solves Cubes @BenChristman1 @Timona @baseballjello67

Finals A scrambles
Finals A submission

Good luck to everyone in the finals!

turtwig

Hey everybody, I'm sorry for taking so long to post the new scrambles, but here they are, along with all the information for finals. These will also be in the original post. Remember that all times are due by this Friday at 11:59 PM EST!

Here is a list of all the people advancing to finals:

Pyraminx: @Clock_Enthusiast @GrettGrett @DynaXT @turtwig @baseballjello67 @BalsaCuber
Skewb: @DynaXT @DUDECUBER @Clock_Enthusiast @turtwig @baseballjello67 @Timona
3x3 OH: @gsingh @turtwig @Luke Solves Cubes @BenChristman1 @Timona @baseballjello67

Finals A scrambles
Finals A submission

Good luck to everyone in the finals!
When will the results be posted?

turtwig

I’m sorry everyone; I’ve been very busy spending my last couple weeks of summer break with my friends and family. I’m going to try to post the results ASAP, but I’m sorry if it takes awhile. Thanks for understanding.
Is it possible for you to share the Google form with me or something? You can just DM me here. I'm on break right now so I have free time to compile the results.

YouTube
Visit Channel
Sorry for the wait for results, Ben has been enjoying himself as you know and I have been focusing on my own comp but here they are. I have only done the people on the podium.
Pyraminx:
1st - Clock_Enthusiast
2nd - GrettGrett
3rd - BalsaCuber

Megaminx:
1st - Timona
2nd - DynaXT
3rd - turtwig

Skewb:
1st - DUDECUBER
2nd - DynaXT
3rd - Clock_Enthusiast

Square-1:
1st - turtwig
2nd - GrettGrett
3rd - DynaXT

Clock:
1st - Clock_Enthusiast
2nd - DynaXT
3rd - Luke Solves Cubes

3x3 OH:
1st - gsingh
2nd - turtwig

3x3 FMC:
1st - DynaXT
2nd - GrettGrett

3x3 BLD:
1st - DynaXT
2nd - turtwig
3rd - GrettGrett

4x4 BLD
1st - DynaXT

3x3 MBLD
1st - DynaXT

BalsaCuber

My first Podium!
Sorry for the wait for results, Ben has been enjoying himself as you know and I have been focusing on my own comp but here they are. I have only done the people on the podium.
Pyraminx:
1st - Clock_Enthusiast
2nd - GrettGrett
3rd - BalsaCuber

Megaminx:
1st - Timona
2nd - DynaXT
3rd - turtwig

Skewb:
1st - DUDECUBER
2nd - DynaXT
3rd - Clock_Enthusiast