• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Speedcubing in Brisbane

AlexvanVugt

For the comp, what events are we thinking of? Can we have a two day comp with mega and sq1?

WCA
2015PEAR02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys, I was wondering if we could do another meet up at Garden City Cinemas this Saturday or the next, maybe 10:00am - 4:00pm or something.
But before we actually do this I thought we'd get at least 3 or 4 replies that people are going, so that there is enough people on the day.

If the time isn't suitable for you, it can be changed. Reply if you think you will be coming. :)

Last edited:

OLLiver

WCA
2015JENK02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hmmm can't find a Speedcubing in Australia thread so this will have to do.
Just informing the friendly people of Australia of another (lol) cube store. It is Based in NZ with very good shipping rates to Australia and also all prices are in NZD so your money goes further due to the exchange rate e.g Moyu Weilong GTS is $21NZD = $20 AUD.
The shipping rates are better for bigger orders.
Check it out Cubes4Kiwis.co.nz

AlexvanVugt

There'll be another meet up at garden city this Saturday, 10:30ish. I'll be a little late, maybe around 11:30-12ish.