• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Speedcubin?

Speedcubin?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Feryll

Wow, all the sudden speedcubin got more popular than speedcubin :fp Speedcubin is the future, and speedcubin is for people who just want to do it because it's different. Fools.

salamee

WCA
2010HAAS01
The point of this is to show that most people would chose the middle one, and the ones between middle one and those at the margin are the least chosen.

Feryll

The point of this is to show that most people would chose the middle one, and the ones between middle one and those at the margin are the least chosen.

I would still vote for speedcubin even if it was at the top, or the bottom. If I see a poll with "Which method do you use?" I wouldn't vote LBL just because it was in the middle and Fridrich was at the bottom.

Gurplex2

Banned
I will say it again: what the hell? In NORMAL forums this thread would be closed in 5 seconds. In this one, they're encouraging spam and even certain staff members *cough* are joining in.

you should try speedcubin

Kirjava

Colourful
WCA
2006BARL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
more importantly kirjava has yet to post aki pics.

but but but I posted video!

... hehe ok ^_^

EAqnc.jpg

salamee

WCA
2010HAAS01

I would still vote for speedcubin even if it was at the top, or the bottom. If I see a poll with "Which method do you use?" I wouldn't vote LBL just because it was in the middle and Fridrich was at the bottom.

But those are all the same, and since it's all the same, people vote the middle one. I know that hardly anyone would vote LBL instead of Fridrich because it's the middle one.

Forte

WCA
2009SHIN02
YouTube
Visit Channel

But those are all the same, and since it's all the same, people vote the middle one. I know that hardly anyone would vote LBL instead of Fridrich because it's the middle one.

how are they the same

TeddyKGB

WCA
2012DELI01

how are they the same

He's saying in this poll every choice is speedcubin, so nobody can really have a preference because they're all the same. So, naturally your brain will sub-consiously tell you to pick one of the middle choices, since its completely random

vgbjason

I voted for speedcubin because i haven't tried any of the others. Speedcubin looks pretty cool, though, so i might try it out. . .

MEn

WCA
2010ZHOU13
What are you guys, stupid? I swear I have never met a forum stupider than this one.

Why in the world would you guys even think about voting for speedcubin? Not only is it stupid, it's wrong. I want to look back to the past and think of all of the things that happened while there was speedcubin.

There's so many cons on speedcubin, especially because of the fact that it's done terrible things to us in our lives. None of you have any clue what quality is, and you continue to post and convince others that speedcubin the the best.

The clear, obvious choice is speedcubin.

Idiots.

waffle=ijm

Waffo
WCA
2008MANA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
What are you guys, stupid? I swear I have never met a forum stupider than this one.

Why in the world would you guys even think about voting for speedcubin? Not only is it stupid, it's wrong. I want to look back to the past and think of all of the things that happened while there was speedcubin.

There's so many cons on speedcubin, especially because of the fact that it's done terrible things to us in our lives. None of you have any clue what quality is, and you continue to post and convince others that speedcubin the the best.

The clear, obvious choice is speedcubin.

Idiots.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.