• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Let's revive the 2010's speedcubin' thread?

2010's speedcubin' petition to reopen the thread

• Total voters

CubeRed

Speedcubin' is outright inferior to speedcubin'. speedcubin' is literally just a easier, but more inefficient, approach to speedcubin' which is already horrible. Just do speedcubin'
Well, you may be right but the speed part of speedcubin' has less algs then cube from speedcubin'. It's also very intuitive.

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
Personally I prefer speedcubin over speedcubin, but that's just my opinion, as I know the public opinion is that speedcubin, not speedcubin' (which is also popular) is better than both speedcubin and speedcubin. Of course, there is also always speedcubin, which isn't nearly as popular or well-known but imo is just as cool/good as speedcubin/speedcubin/speedcubin, and certainly better than speedcubin

cuberswoop

WCA
2022FROU01
Personally I prefer speedcubin over speedcubin, but that's just my opinion, as I know the public opinion is that speedcubin, not speedcubin' (which is also popular) is better than both speedcubin and speedcubin. Of course, there is also always speedcubin, which isn't nearly as popular or well-known but imo is just as cool/good as speedcubin/speedcubin/speedcubin, and certainly better than speedcubin
But instead of speedcubin you should so speedcubin because it has less algs then speedcubin.

cuberswoop

WCA
2022FROU01
I thought this thread was about speedcubin' why are you talking about speedcubin'?
I'm talking about speedcubin' because this in in off topic, thus I can talk about speedcubin; , otherwise, I wouldn't talk about speedcubin', but since speedcubin' is so good, I must share speedcubins' potentials. speedcubin' is a good method' , but don't learn speedcubin' for speedcubn' , it has to many algs to be practical in real speedcubin' solves. You should learn speedcubin' for your speedcubin' solves, as speedcubin' is easy to recognize and easy to learn the easy algs, thus why speedcubin' is better than speedcubin'.

BadSpeedCuber

You must learn advanced speedcubin to get better than intuitive speedcubin in my opinion to save rotations and faster execution
Faz secretly practices speedcubin and only unleases the power at small competitions to set world records