• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Speedcubin?

Speedcubin?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
YouTube
Visit Channel
3015062728_6b27f9a6ae.jpg

DavidWoner

The Punchmaster
WCA
2008WONE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
...koreancuber is awesome. He at least cared that less spam is better than more.

It doesn't matter what kind it is.

Woner, for one, doesn't care, he's posted but not closed.

That's right, I'm naming names.

This is exactly the kind of garbage that the off-topic section exists for. As long as its not taking up space in real threads there is no reason to have a problem with it. If you object, set it so off-topic threads don't appear in your new posts section. Oh and because you reported this thread, every mod has seen it. And since it hasn't been closed yet, clearly none of them have a problem with it either. Don't think you know how to run this forum better than we do. Sorry for not being one of your "normal forums" and actually having a sense of humor.

actually... I quoted that from Woner, but I couldn't find the exact post...

No, you didn't. What you said was a loose interpretation of an announcement Shelley made.

Just think about rule 6- this thread is pretty entertaining and definitely contributes positively to the atmosphere of the forums. Posts whining about how you don't like this thread do not.

Last edited:

ben1996123

Banned
WCA
2009WHIT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
lolthread

on topic: I can solve a speedcubin!!!!!!!!111!!11111111111111111111111111111111111111111oneone:fp:fp:fp:D:D:D:eek::eek:

lololololololololololol

peel the stickers off its faster

i voted speedcubin on the poll.

waffle=ijm

Waffo
WCA
2008MANA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
lets put it this way...

it's in the proper forum "off-topic discussion"

there has not been a single flame nor spam that's really REALLY serious. (spam like ads, etc)

need I remind you of the bacon thread

more importantly kirjava has yet to post aki pics.

this thread is completely harmless, unlike people posting one answer questions on its own thread or saying which cube is better or which method is better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.