• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Speedcubers on Skype

AlexCube

WCA
2014HEIK01
YouTube
Visit Channel
We have video conference calls where we show our collections and do speedcubing races. If you want to join, my skype name is coupon1234 so add me and I'll add you to it. I also have the skype symbol under my avatar here

Hi! I'd love to do cubing stuff with you and others! My Skype is Juho Heikkinen from Oulu :) What do you average?

Dyys

WCA
2014SUNM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I think this would be a great idea for us, to help us make new cubers friends, and to cube and socialize!
We'd share some info on our cubing, say:

And this guys gets added by someone who wants to do the same, just make sure we can add you on skype.

Or more complex like more puzzles, etc... I also tend to talk a lot more about other things than cubes with people for instance. I mean some cubers do this already, but say some are looking for people or something.

Oh, and make sure you have decent verbal English :D.

I'm myself looking for a cuber to talk to and cube any of these:
3x3 - 16s
4x4 - 58s
5x5 - 1:35
6x6 - 2:55
7x7 - 5:00
Minecraft(sometimes but not necessarily but a good addition at times I'm bored)

P.S. I know that people already probably skype form the around world, but having a more or less organized thread for this is bettah + I am looking for new people to talk to and make friends with.

Hey, you can add me, I am around those times. And I play Minecraft.