• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Special Yau last 2/3 dedges algorithms

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
This is really cool. I learned one of these from a video by Chris Olson, but I think I might set out to learn the rest. One question: is there a reason that some of the algs have both Rw and 2R in them? I see why you would use 3R differently, but the part of me that tends toward OCD just wants consistency.

CuberPL

I find these alg very useful but I have problem - maybe I'm interpreting something wrong.
Alg: 2R' U' R U r - When I do this alg I have right edge on middle layer, not top. But when I fix this alg (r' U' R U r) - everything is ok. So, Is is something with me or with algs?

Ulico

I love these algs and I reference this page sometimes to refresh my memory, but I've noticed that the images are gone now. Does anyone know where I can find these algs? Thanks!

Hazel

Premium Member
I love these algs and I reference this page sometimes to refresh my memory, but I've noticed that the images are gone now. Does anyone know where I can find these algs? Thanks!
The images are still there for me. Try a different browser?