• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Solving Lounge at tinychat - Chat Discussion

IamWEB

WCA
2009BOAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
tinychat
Solving Lounge​

THE CHAT
http://www.tinychat.com/solvinglounge
***EMBEDDING: I'm not sure how to get the chat embedded here. If I can't get it to work, just click the link above.***

I vote mondays and fridays between 7PM-10PM

^Pending Schedule.

The rest of the original post:

THE HISTORY
Sometimes people use tinychat rooms to broadcast and chat with one another, and that usually works out well. I've seen rooms such as speedcubing, speedcubing1, and etc. for 2 and 3, and maybe a couple others. The problem is that there isn't any specific one I know of, so I made one: SolvingLounge.
For those unfamiliar with tinychat, it's just a room with a chat box and the option to either broadcast visually or with sound only.

THE PURPOSE

The purpose of this thread is to look for others who feel like chatting and/or broadcasting at the time, and arrange times to get on to hang out. You can talk about what's going on there and more. Basically, it's like the video IRC chat, except without everything significant about IRC. <_<

THE RULES
lolno, just try to be smart and mature, just like IalwaysAm.

Moderators: If any moderator here wants to be a moderator there, consider it done. However I have no idea how useful this chat will be and might be getting ahead of myself, so as of now I don't think it's a big deal... just ask if you want to be.

With all of that talk aside, begin.

-WEB
Sticky?

Last edited:

IamWEB

WCA
2009BOAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Stachu was the only notable person there :p, unless... I... count...

That's the problem 'we' he had on tinychat in the past that having a thread about it here could help fix.

Last edited:

StachuK1992

statue
WCA
2008KORI02
YouTube
Visit Channel
LOL I'm not notable. If anyone there was, definitely waffle.
I was talking about this in comparison to #rubik, with various SS mods, WR holders, etc.

It was a fun time, but #rubik basically does the same thing, but better and without the awkward feeling of being the only person with a face.

StachuK1992

statue
WCA
2008KORI02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Perhaps it would be best to organize 'meetings' at specific times, rather than 'just log on when you can.'
I think the chats would be larger, and more concentrated.

Any time ideas? It would have to adhere to as many probable users' schedules as possible.