• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Official] Solves from German Nationals 2008 3x3x3 Finals

BinomDreher

I finally finished editing/uploading the videos. Due to the Time limit i had to split it up into 2 parts:
- Top 3 overall/international cubers
- Top 3 german cubers

Part 1:

Part 2:

Youtube screwed the quality "a bit" (sorry for that)- I will upload the whole video to rapidshare so you can download and view the video in normal Divx quality if you like to...

Last edited by a moderator:

Cerberus

WCA
2007CHRI03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Thanks for filming, even though my last solve is missing, my whole finals weren't any good, the only good thing in total was the worst solve of 20.50...
I hope next time I can get close home times, I hate my nerves, but competitions are still great :D

fw

I like Kais cubing style.. Congratulations again!

Rama

WCA
2006TEMM01
My mom filmed it.

I noticed that I inspected the cube again during my 11 seconds solve. :p

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Last edited by a moderator:

KJiptner

WCA
2007JIPT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I like Kais cubing style.. Congratulations again!

Thank you Flo! I tried to cube a little bit smoother, because the last thing I wanted was a bunch of POPs. It worked ;) Usually my style is not very good, lot's of delays and lockups.
Thanks BinomDreher and Maria for the videos. I'm really happy that we have this much footage of the finals (something to show parents and friends) :)