• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Should I Quit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unirox13

Doesn't look like anyone's suggested it yet. It sounds to me like you're not having fun with your current method. I think you should YouTube a few different speedsolving methods (Roux is my favorite). Find one that sparks your curiosity and completely relearn how to solve the cube. But make sure that you are having FUN! That's the key, you have to be enjoying the process of solving it. I hated CFOP, I was ready to quit 10 years ago. I discovered Roux and I fell in love with that method of solving the 3x3. Now, I'm not a real speedsolver, but I can still solve a 3x3 with Roux in under 20 seconds and I have over 60 puzzles in my collection, most of which are non WCA.

I'm just saying, do some research and make sure that you are solving the puzzle the way that suits you the best.

Artic

Yes please quit. You obviously don't have the mental fortitude to keep pushing when something in life gets difficult. Maybe you are just a quitter. Cubing is not easy. Getting sub 20 is not a walk in the park. You are not special. No one is. You become special by working hard. Perhaps you simply don't have what it takes.

Yes please quit. You obviously don't have the mental fortitude to keep pushing when something in life gets difficult. Maybe you are just a quitter. Cubing is not easy. Getting sub 20 is not a walk in the park. You are not special. No one is. You become special by working hard. Perhaps you simply don't have what it takes.
I love you.

Status
Not open for further replies.