• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Shepparton Winter Open 2013 (Aussie)

ottozing

Platinum Member
WCA
2012MCNE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Super pumped for this comp!!! Gonna post the cubes I'm bringing here as a reminder for myself because I'm selling some stuff.

Dayan 2x2
Wittwo 2x2 v1
Zhanchi 3x3
55mm Zhanchi 3x3
ss 4x4 v3 modded
ss 4x4 v4 unmodded
ss 5x5 modded
ss 6x6 modded
ss 7x7
ss pyra
mf8 square-1 v2
Calvin square-1 (Selling to Richie)
A-1 3x3 (Selling to Richie)
A-6 3x3 (Selling to Richie)
30k diff oil (Selling to Richie)
X-cube 4x4 (Selling to Bryson)
Screwdriver

Last edited:

TimMc

Premium Member
WCA
2009MCMA01
@Experienced competitors: If it's going to be difficult to arrive in time for registration then just try to arrive 15 minutes before your first event. :)

Tim.

CuberCat

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi guys, I am another fellow Melbournian. I was wondering where the next comp in the Melbourne City will take place. I have no way of going to Shepparton, I live in the South East of Melbourne, about 5 hours from Shepparton. (I can't take train or drive on my won, I am only 15, turning 16 on the 30th of June) Also, can you bee too slow to participate, I am averaging about 50sec, abour 43sec on a good day. Cheers! I am yet to go to my first comp, will I geta WCA profile or something? Can I enter as a national of my country (Sri Lanka)? Cheers again! I just found out that you must have a citizenship for the particular country. Cheers!

Last edited:

TMOY

WCA
2008COUR01
Seen on cubecomps:

Feliks Zemdegs
Australia
25.34 DNF DNF DNF DNF DNF WR 25.34

wtf ? Did Feliks actually get a new 4^3 WR and then DNF the next four solves ?

Edit: his average looks more normal now. Congrats for the WR anyway.

Last edited: