• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Shengshou 4x4 V-III?

xkevx

i think the SS 4x4 v3 will be the best 4x4 on the market, with the smooth turning, and the new anti-pop function, it will be nice!

yockee

YouTube
Visit Channel
Very good. I'll take anything over the V-Cube 6. There 5x5 is WAY better than V-Cube, so I'm hoping this will be aswell.

Woah now, let's not get carried away here. My V5 DESTROYS both of my Sheng Shous. The Sheng Shous just don't cut well during solves. My V5 is super fast, cuts corners really well, and never locks up. The SS is the opposite of those, although it is really fast as well. The only reason I have 2 is because lightake messed up and sent me white, so they had to send me the black.

ianography

WCA
2009BOUR01
Woah now, let's not get carried away here. My V5 DESTROYS both of my Sheng Shous. The Sheng Shous just don't cut well during solves. My V5 is super fast, cuts corners really well, and never locks up. The SS is the opposite of those, although it is really fast as well. The only reason I have 2 is because lightake messed up and sent me white, so they had to send me the black.

I think what they mean is that it is better than their V5s because their V5s are not broken in. If a ShengShou were to go up against a broken-in V5, it would lose quite easily.

WCA
2008BARC01
I think what they mean is that it is better than their V5s because their V5s are not broken in. If a ShengShou were to go up against a broken-in V5, it would lose quite easily.

yeah, a broken-in V5 up to the point that it becomes too loose and unusable and you can't adjust the screws to make it tighter.