• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

SH03L4C3's Progression Thread?

SH03L4C3

The orange centerpiece from your main 3x3
@SH03L4C3 You now have 1,000 messages, GJ. Maybe one day you'll be as active as @ColorfulPockets.
thanks, but im not gonna post anything so it stays at 1000

whoops

This is probably too late to ask but why is there a question mark in the title? Are you having doubts about whether this thread is ur progression

Probably because they were kind of hesitant to make the thread.

Yeah, I was not sure I would post a lot here (as you can see)

Just came back from my 4 month "break" from cubing, so I hope to post here more often!

A mythical land filled with talking Ducks
WCA
2022MCCO11
thanks, but im not gonna post anything so it stays at 1000

whoops

Yeah, I was not sure I would post a lot here (as you can see)

Just came back from my 4 month "break" from cubing, so I hope to post here more often!

Don't worry I screenshotted right before you posted that message.
1622231178813.png
Such beautiful numbers...

Last edited:

SH03L4C3

The orange centerpiece from your main 3x3
Is anyone willing to coach 3x3 (CFOP)?
I'm just trying to get back into casually cubing, and I am considering entering a competition (now that they are finally back in my area) that happens in two months. I need someone to help critique and coach my solves over time. I just did an AO12 for the first time in at least 5-6 months and I got 34 seconds.
All help appreciated

WCA
2021BRAN02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Is anyone willing to coach 3x3 (CFOP)?
I'm just trying to get back into casually cubing, and I am considering entering a competition (now that they are finally back in my area) that happens in two months. I need someone to help critique and coach my solves over time. I just did an AO12 for the first time in at least 5-6 months and I got 34 seconds.
All help appreciated
I would be willing to help you! I average under 12 seconds on 3x3 and I would like to help somebody improve!