• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

SELLING OF BUNCH OF CUBES!!!!

Puzzle Cuber

US SHIPPING ONLY!!! $20 OR MORE FOR FREE SHIPPING! OTHERWISE SHIPPING IS $4! PAYMENTS THROUGH PAYPAL ONLY!!! Prices are pretty flexible and i am open to offers and negotiations! HERE ARE THE CUBES I'M SELLING

BRAND NEW:

SHENGSHOU KILOMINX- BLACK $7 SOLD

MOYU AOHUN MEGAMINX- STICKERLESS $16

(3) X MAN GALAXY V2 SCULPTED $18

YUXIN LITTLE MAGIC MEGAMINX V2- STICKERLESS $7

QIYI WUQUE 4X4- BLACK $19

MF4C- BLACK $7

CYCLONE BOYS FEIJUE M- STICKERLESS $12

Z WAVE 3X3- STICKERLESS $5

(2)CH YAN3 M- BLACK $24

(3) VALK 3 POWER M- 1 IN STICKERLESS, AND 2 IN BLACK $35

(3) MOYU WEILONG GTS2M- 1 IN STICKERLESS AND 2 IN BLACK $25

(2) X MAN BELL PYRAMINX- 1 IN STICKERLESS, 1 IN BLACK $14

(5) X MAN VOLT SQUARE 1- 3 IN STICKERLESS, 2 IN BLACK $13

(2) YUXIN LITTLE MAGIC PYRAMINX- 1 IN STICKERLESS, 1 IN BLACK $5

(2) X MAN WINGY SKEWB- BLACK $13

(2) CH YUXIN LITTLE MAGIC M- STICKERLESS $13

USED:

CUBICLE WUQUE M- STICKERLESS $50

RAINBOW BALL CUBE $5

MF2S- STICKERLESS PINK $4

MASS PRODUCED GUOGUAN XINGHEN 2X2 M- BLACK $15

MF3RS- BLACK $4

YJ GUANSU 4X4- BLACK $5

CONG DESIGN MEICHI SKEWB- BLACK- $7

QIYI QIHENG MEGAMINX- WHITE $6

RUBIKS SNAKE- $5

KUNGFU YUEHUN 2X2- BLACK - $5 SOLD

Last edited:

Ghost Cuber

WCA
2015WINT02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I think your caps lock is on.

Also, I think your prices, especially for the megaminxes, are high. I would take the shengshou kilominx and a stickerless GTS2M if you could do $20 for both.
She owns a store but she's not allowed to advertise that so she just listed all of her inventory. I have already reported the post.

Puzzle Cuber

Also, I think your prices, especially for the megaminxes, are high. I would take the shengshou kilominx and a stickerless GTS2M if you could do $20 for both.

They are Brand new so I can only do $30 For both including shipping

Puzzle Cuber

She owns a store but she's not allowed to advertise that so she just listed all of her inventory. I have already reported the post.
I don't see why I can't sell cubes here just because I made a website. I don't own a warehouse or anything, I'm just selling from my own home and you're telling me I can't do that?

Thom S.

I don't see why I can't sell cubes here just because I made a website. I don't own a warehouse or anything, I'm just selling from my own home and you're telling me I can't do that?

The rules say that in order to advertise your store, you need to pay a fee(there is a thread with all the information

Thom S.

It's a reasonable question though as to what constitutes a store.

Good question
My best guess is that it constitutes as a store if you sell a bigger quantity(or even more than one) of multiple items and plan to do it more often than once

Puzzle Cuber

The rules say that in order to advertise your store, you need to pay a fee(there is a thread with all the information
I understand that But I'm not advertising a store. I'm just trying to sell cubes like everyone else. I don't technically have like a real business like other cube stores do. I'm selling cube as amusement, so I think I have the right to post this. I'm just a Cuber trying to sell my puzzles like everyone on this forum. And it's not fair that I have to pay because I happen to own a store. I didn't advertise my store in any way, there is no link and I haven't mentioned anything about it.