• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling My Whole Collection For Pretty Cheap!!!!!!!!!!

Cube_Zero

1. How many of these are still available? Please update.
2. How much for the Square-1?
3. How much for the Cubicle Labs Little Magic?
4. How do I know you’re not a scammer?

Tyler K

1. How many of these are still available? Please update.
2. How much for the Square-1?
3. How much for the Cubicle Labs Little Magic?
4. How do I know you’re not a scammer?
1. All of them are available
2. Which one?
3. 15$
4. Idk figure it out

Louie

Sorry about all the low-ballers. I do find it frustrating when I try to list a good BUNDLE deal in different groups and then everyone asks, "How much for just this one?" I would buy the bundle for $55 shipped if you can do that. :D PayPal is ready!

Tyler K

Sorry about all the low-ballers. I do find it frustrating when I try to list a good BUNDLE deal in different groups and then everyone asks, "How much for just this one?" I would buy the bundle for $55 shipped if you can do that. :D PayPal is ready!
Yeah but I'm working out the payment methods because I don't actually have a paypal so dm me about that and we can get this figured out. Thanks