• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling My Whole Collection For Pretty Cheap!!!!!!!!!!

Thread starter #1
All of these cubes listed have been used but they are in top condition and are preset-up.
Cubes Listed:
A Cubicle Labs Little Magic M
Cubicle Labs MF2 M
MoFang JoaShi Mini 3x3
X-Man Volt Square-1
ShengShou Gem Pyraminx
QiYi QiYuan 4x4
Yuxin Cloud 5x5
Yuxin Little Magic Megaminx V2
MoFang JioaShi MFSQ1
Old Gan Cube I don't know what kind, but i bought it for 10 I'll sell for 8.

All of this for 50

I might be able to ship just dm me and we can figure things out. If you can pick it up I'm located in North Texas DFW area that would be a lot easier but yeah

YouTube
channel/UCOqtyTP9U9S
He is not buying it and I will sell those together for 15 plus how ever much it will cost to ship
Uhm, I don’t think I will take them anymore. I will just buy the cubes in the recommended thread. The QiYi QiDi S and the QiYi Thunderclap Mini. More expensive than what you’re offering, but at least I’ll have the guaranty of good cubes. If you know what I mean. :/ ‍♀️

I assume you are using dollars, but i am in the uk. How much for the MoFang JioaShi MFSQ1, Yuxin Little Magic Megaminx V2,QiYi 4x4 and MF2