• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling My Whole Collection For Pretty Cheap!!!!!!!!!!

Tyler K

All of these cubes listed have been used but they are in top condition and are preset-up.
Cubes Listed:
A Cubicle Labs Little Magic M
Cubicle Labs MF2 M
MoFang JoaShi Mini 3x3
X-Man Volt Square-1
ShengShou Gem Pyraminx
QiYi QiYuan 4x4
Yuxin Cloud 5x5
Yuxin Little Magic Megaminx V2
MoFang JioaShi MFSQ1
Old Gan Cube I don't know what kind, but i bought it for 10 I'll sell for 8.

All of this for 50

I might be able to ship just dm me and we can figure things out. If you can pick it up I'm located in North Texas DFW area that would be a lot easier but yeah

ze03

No I really can't it's almost 35 dollars brand new and the lowest I'm willing to go is 20. Also are you planning on picking it up or are you shipping.
Shipping. Can it be 20 and free shipping?

RandomPris

YouTube
Visit Channel
He is not buying it and I will sell those together for 15 plus how ever much it will cost to ship
Uhm, I don’t think I will take them anymore. I will just buy the cubes in the recommended thread. The QiYi QiDi S and the QiYi Thunderclap Mini. More expensive than what you’re offering, but at least I’ll have the guaranty of good cubes. If you know what I mean. :/ ‍♀️

Mr_FreezoYT

I assume you are using dollars, but i am in the uk. How much for the MoFang JioaShi MFSQ1, Yuxin Little Magic Megaminx V2,QiYi 4x4 and MF2