• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling HyperCoated Cubes! Everything for only $70 total!

What HyperCoated Cubes should I have in stock?

• GAN 354M

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • GTS3M

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • GAN 356 R

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Other

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters

Mr.Roux86

YouTube
Visit Channel
What would you think about someone mailing their cube to you, and you coat it, and then shipping it back. I mean, I'm sure you guys set up nice cubes, but I have some cubes I already like the feel of and don't want it to be messed with.

Galcor117

The HuangLong wins...?
Just my two cents, but HCs may fit better on the MGC due to its stableness and more slower feel whereas the HuangLong is already fast and flexible.

Then again, I’ve never tried any of these cubes. I just heard about these cubes’ performances online

Puzzle Cuber

The HuangLong wins...?
Just my two cents, but HCs may fit better on the MGC due to its stableness and more slower feel whereas the HuangLong is already fast and flexible.

Then again, I’ve never tried any of these cubes. I just heard about these cubes’ performances online
I have a coated Huanlong M and it's really good

Galcor117

Big news!
I will be vending some HyperCoated cubes at
‘Quizzical Quabbin Qualifier 2018’ (June 16-17). I will have limited stock, so if you’d like to try some cubes and buy one, then feel free!

casi

YouTube
Visit Channel
I will also be vending some Boron treated cubes at
'Cardinal Bird 2018' in Kentucky on June 23. I will be carrying some MF3RS2s and also some newer products. If you want to try the cubes out, go right ahead and come!