• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling HyperCoated Cubes! Everything for only $70 total!

What HyperCoated Cubes should I have in stock?

• GAN 354M

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • GTS3M

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • GAN 356 R

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Other

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters

Galcor117

Just a fair precaution:
Once I HC a non magnetic cube, it’s hard to self magnetize it afterwards because the coating seals the opening and it requires an incision with a blade to open.

U

Underwatercuber

My hypercoated gts2m just arrived and so far it’s pretty good :) I need to set it up a bit more to my personal preferences but I would say it has potential to be better than my boron treated gts2m from Chris Tran :)

LeeryLangers

WCA
2015LANG03
He’s saying that I feel you order a HC non-magnetic with plans to magnetise it yourself, it will be difficult, not that it’s difficult for him :)

Duncan Bannon

I personally thing that HC may be better for a 2x2. A smoother fluid feel in a 2x2 is really good. You can attempt to try a budget 2x2 MF2S(IMO its better than MF2) and see how it is. I think the feeling of HC seems to match a 2x2 really well. Again I'd try in on MF2S and see if its good. If so, I may buy it.

Duncan Bannon

Not to rush you, but do you have a time frame for cheaper experimental and then real deal 2x2's?

E-Do you live close enough that it ships in one package if you buy from both?

Last edited:

Duncan Bannon

I was simply asking if you had an estimate of when HC/Boron 2x2's will be avalible.

And if I buy a Omega and Alpha cube, will they ship out together in one box? And one shipping fee?

Galcor117

I was simply asking if you had an estimate of when HC/Boron 2x2's will be avalible.

And if I buy a Omega and Alpha cube, will they ship out together in one box? And one shipping fee?
No, no, and no. Sorry
Casi we should probably set up some sort of discount