• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling Entire Collection!

Rubiwiz777

Hi! I was into solving cubes for about 5 years but I am currently in med school now and I haven’t touched my cubes in years! I figured someone would have better use with them than I do. I am not interested in selling only some because I am trying to get rid of them all. I do have the boxes for a lot of them.

I am looking to sell my collection for around $250-$300. I’m not sure of the brands for any of the cubes because it has been so long, however they are all speed brand. Let me know if you have any questions!

If you are interested email me at [email protected]

Payment method through paypal only, for your protection and mine.

There are 40 cubes total

Attachments

• 8FB993B8-6083-4730-B74B-19ED97855149.jpeg
    8FB993B8-6083-4730-B74B-19ED97855149.jpeg
    342.1 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
Most of those cubes are very outdated and the collection isn't really worth $300. I would sell individually if you want to have any buyers.
The Mefferts puzzles may be worth something as well as the purple Dayan and bandaged 4x4. None of the others look that interesting.

Rubiwiz777

Most of those cubes are very outdated and the collection isn't really worth $300. I would sell individually if you want to have any buyers.
Well thats upsetting to hear. I have been out of the community for a while. What would you suggest, if you don’t mind offering an opinion.

Rubiwiz777

The Mefferts puzzles may be worth something as well as the purple Dayan and bandaged 4x4. None of the others look that interesting.
I guess this collection would be of interest to someone just getting into cubing as most of mine are the basics. I’ll revise the price. Thanks for the input!

FishDish

its not like you couldnt get near that much money if you sold it individually but i am just wondering exactly what type of big cubes you have. Im just not interested in the whole lot.