• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Self Solving Giant 2x2x2 Rubik's Cube

GenTheSnail

WCA
2016GEEN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
It's awesome that you were able to make this today. ;):D
Seriously? I'm so gullible...
First thought I had was that he's inside of it turning it around from the inside. Doesn't make it any less brilliant and funny though.

Wow, guys, I'm ashamed of you!

Just because it's Tony Fisher who uploaded the video of a self solving Rubik's cube on April First doesn't mean that it's a prank!
As you can see, the video evidence gives 100% proof that this is real. He gave videos of multiple angles so you know that he's not behind it turning it or anything like that.

/sarcasm

Wow, guys, I'm ashamed of you!

Just because it's Tony Fisher who uploaded the video of a self solving Rubik's cube on April First doesn't mean that it's a prank!
As you can see, the video evidence gives 100% proof that this is real. He gave videos of multiple angles so you know that he's not behind it turning it or anything like that.

/sarcasm

I was just joking. I believe every thing Mr. Fisher makes. (Mostly)

Last edited:

Tony Fisher

YouTube
Visit Channel
Here's the reveal. Most people worked it out but I'd like to point out that it is 100% genuine. You just have to get your head around the fact that the mechanism combines flesh, bone, plastic and metal which is why I called in bio-mechanical. So like some of my previous videos I am making people think outside how they normally do.