• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

KConny

WCA
2007LUND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hai gais.

I haven't been cubing much lately. I've made this awesome game instead. It's called Sanctum. It's a mix between a regular first person shooter and a tower defense game. Take a quick look at the trailer:

We have a demo out which you can grab from our site or on IndieDB. And when your on IndieDB you can vote the game in the Indie of the Year awards. I hope you enjoy it! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

coinman

WCA
2005GUST02
Do you work with game developing now? I guess you are a part of a team who made the game, it looks a bit to advanced for a one man job :)

I will sure download and test it.

PS: I think Svekuber Erik Johansson is also on a education, in Karlskrona, to become a game creator.

Ps2: Not cubing much huh, you are as good as ever :rolleyes:

Olji

Premium Member
WCA
2010JONS01
pretty fun, first game i died on those wiggling "headshot only" guys, the second time I got past them and had to quit 4 waves later since school started..... cant wait for full release :DD