• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Ruihang Xu 2.867 smart cube on cam.

Jason Tzeng

YouTube
Visit Channel
Ruihang Xu 2.867 smart cube on cam.
(Left to right: time, movecount, rotate, tps, fluency)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230110-042557_bilibili.jpg
    Screenshot_20230110-042557_bilibili.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 41

Jason Tzeng

YouTube
Visit Channel
Yup. Yiheng too.
Just look up and see some familiar names!
(Because China has no comp for over 1.5 years, I pretty want to see they return, like Bofan Zhang[6 years old and got 2.17 smartcube WB2 solve], Jiazhou Li[2×2 WR6 avg 1.25]and Yifan Wang[3bld WB,first sub 10 single on cam]. )
Ruihang, Yiheng and Yusheng we all know so I don't say here. (Actually Yusheng can get some sub 6 avg now, saw his video in Jan 3, ao100 6.81, ao5 5.86, single 3.96. The newest video in Jan 5 was 5.89 ao5.)

OldSwiss

Not beeing color neutral could be a reason that his singles are better than his averages.
Sometimes other colors just have the better options. But most of it he compensates with massive TPS.

Does CubeStation have this view with video? I never do 1:1 Battles because i'm to slow ;-)

Jason Tzeng

YouTube
Visit Channel
Not beeing color neutral could be a reason that his singles are better than his averages.
Sometimes other colors just have the better options. But most of it he compensates with massive TPS.

Does CubeStation have this view with video? I never do 1:1 Battles because i'm to slow ;-)
I don't know because I hasn't entered into cubestation before. (Also doesn't have a smart cube yet.)

gsingh

WCA
2019SING33
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
I wanna see a WR
Same, but I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see a WR, or even an AsR, Leo is just too good. I don't know what Yiheng and Ruihang are averaging these days on stackmat, but even if they're globally faster than Leo, they only have 4 rounds, while Leo competes somewhat regularly, and to keep your nerves calm in the first comp back from a 1.5 year break with no comps, and with all the pressure of potentially breaking the Asr/WR, I don't think they'll get amazing results.

Last edited: