• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Rubik's New Zealand Speedcubing Championships 2010

SebCube

Oh no I get back from Australia on the 7th from an Archery comp (see my signature) so I don't think ill be able to come, ill talk to my dad about it.

Reptile

Any Welly cubers wanting to have some practice sessions before then?
A motivating kick in the rear would really get me going and some help convincing GF to compete would be awesome :p (she's in the high 40 average mark and I'm mid 20s).

PM me if interested.

Reptile

This is true, only found 1 other cuber by chance (cubing in manners mall for the win) and he was a 3 minute solver..
This is with all of my bus practice I have been doing lately - lucky my type C never pops :p.

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yes I think the site is down.

Simkiss93: Perhaps it would be a good idea to plan for 9-5, although I think it will be the same hours as last year.

jbrungar

Premium Member
WCA
2009BRUN03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Sorry yes it was down, but back up now, I was fixing some problems that was causing some peoples emails to bounce and some to not be able to get on the site.

I am not sure about times right now, but it will most likely be the same as last year.

Last edited:

Inf3rn0

WCA
2009HOBB01
Oh sweet its getting pretty close now. Im still yet to pay my registration, better do that tomorrow. I should be in town friday night if anyone wants to do something.