• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] Rubik's cube solved in 6.41 seconds |CFOP & Fullstep

YouTube
Visit Channel

Reconstruction:
U2 F R' U F L' B2 R' B U2 L' F2 B2 D2 R' B2 R' B2 L2

y R' F
U2 L U' L'
U2 R' U R
U R U' R' U R U' R'
y' R U' R' U' R U R' U2 R U' R
U' F U R U' R' F'
U perm

Cube: YueXiao (Watch my impressions video too ^_^ )

Thank you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
YouTube
Visit Channel
No offence, but this is clearly a fake. The solutions looks like it's set up (your 7.76 "pb on cam" also) and the reaction is factitious
The scramble was from cstimer and if I had to fake this, I could have done a seamless solve, there was pauses in my f2l and last layer. There was also a pause after inserting the first f2l pair. I highly doubt that I would pause that much when faking a solve. Also, I would use the f sexy f' as its my main alg. Its okay, we are entitled to our own opinions :)
Edit: This probably doesn't matter but I generally don't react much to singles. Average is what matters to me

Last edited:

Sajwo

WCA
2012SZEW01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Really? 7 TPS is fake? Also I would have called your official 6 fake until WCA evidence ;)

it's on video

You do realize you have a crappy track record when it comes to calling people out for being fake, right?

Some of his solves were done on cstimer "easy cross". I wasn't 100% wrong :)

also btw didn't people call Michał Rzewuski fake regarding skewb? and then he got WRs in both avg and single

He was faking his solves and some of the polish people proved that on polish cubing group on facebook. He's still not well-thought-of in polish community due to that incidents :

and: https://www.worldcubeassociation.org/results/p.php?i=2006kuti01

Last edited:

ottozing

Platinum Member
WCA
2012MCNE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
In any case, innocent until proven guilty is probably the way to go. Jacob Hutnyk was one thing, but I don't see you providing or going on any solid evidence here, which is something you've unfortunately opted to do in the past.

SpeedCuber71

WCA
2014BHAT09
YouTube
Visit Channel
Is it just me or is this not the first time he has called someone fake? When someone is proud of a cubing accomplishment, calling them fake without any evidence is just stupid and probably the last thing you want to do. Congratulate them, give them tips, etc. but if you think its fake and have no good reason, just keep it to yourself please. And Critical, congratulations! :D VGJ solve.

kcl

WCA
2013LEJE03
YouTube
Visit Channel
No offence, but this is clearly a fake. The solutions looks like it's set up (your 7.76 "pb on cam" also) and the reaction is factitious

Dude give it up, you care about this way too much and you just make yourself look like a perpetual ass. Your official single should be proof that it's very very easy to get a fake looking single.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sajwo

WCA
2012SZEW01
YouTube
Visit Channel
In any case, innocent until proven guilty is probably the way to go.

I have seen people cheating too many times to agree with this.. Some of them at home, trying to impress others and some of them on competition. I have seen once a kid that solved a cross on 3x3 before the official attemp. Judge was his best friend so you know.. he didn't react at all. I reported that to delegate and he was observing him the whole competition, but he didn't do it again. Would you call him innocenct? Because I wouldn't.. ;) There is also one person in Polish speedcubing community which got a record dishonestly. Everyone knows that it shouldn't be recognised, but yet the WCA decided to accept it due to the lack of video evidence. But maybe it will change in a few months