• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Rubik's Cube Master (Virtual Cube Solving / Practise and Timer) - Android, iOS

MoyuFTW

WCA
2015LEEA05
Well that looked good. Sadly I can't get it because it's ios 8 and later :( But good job. It looks much better than other apps. Some make you pay for the OLL and PLL algorithms (stupid). Good job

Travv801

This might become my main app. I'd change it so when the app is on, that it doesn't go to sleep with inactivity (you can change this with 3rd party apps, but would be nice to have as an option or by default). I'd really like an OLL/PLL generator.

Eventually work towards having beginner methods for other sized cubes.

Awesome App!

yhkim

I add new functionality - custom method. you can add your own method. Now, it only use android. iOS will be update as soon.
I hope that update iOS version and have experience this app.
Thanks.

Travv801

I add new functionality - custom method. you can add your own method. Now, it only use android. iOS will be update as soon.
I hope that update iOS version and have experience this app.
Thanks.

Make it so you can delete methods. I was testing how methods worked and I wasn't able to delete a method I created.

I've noticed if you hit the settings key, it brings up a settings select button but it doesn't do anything when selected.

For adding methods, you could make an option for different sized cubes. Obviously this is for future development as you'll have to work on different cube simulators.

yhkim

Make it so you can delete methods. I was testing how methods worked and I wasn't able to delete a method I created.

I've noticed if you hit the settings key, it brings up a settings select button but it doesn't do anything when selected.

For adding methods, you could make an option for different sized cubes. Obviously this is for future development as you'll have to work on different cube simulators.

Travv801..!
Thank you for your feedback.
You mean that you can not delete the method you created?
Try this.
Simply, delete by swiping on a row you want to delete from the list in "custom method" menu.
There is some bugs. Sorry for that.
The settings key will be disabled in next update.

Travv801

Travv801..!
Thank you for your feedback.
You mean that you can not delete the method you created?
Try this.
Simply, delete by swiping on a row you want to delete from the list in "custom method" menu.
There is some bugs. Sorry for that.
The settings key will be disabled in next update.

Swiping worked.

I haven't been solving much, so I'm not using the app a whole lot. However, I'll use your app when I do solve. Would like to make your app the best as I see a lot of potential :)

EDIT: Personally, I think a priority should be that the app doesn't time out. If I'm solving larger cubes, I have to wake the phone up in order to stop the timer.

Last edited:

Travv801

Saw the change log. Thank you :)

EDIT: Noticed a bug. Just going through and playing with your algorithm simulator. If I spam the back button or forward button more than once in the time of one animation, the app wont register it and it wont reset properly.

EDIT: Inspection time please

Last edited:

yhkim

Saw the change log. Thank you :)

EDIT: Noticed a bug. Just going through and playing with your algorithm simulator. If I spam the back button or forward button more than once in the time of one animation, the app wont register it and it wont reset properly.

EDIT: Inspection time please

Thanks for your concerns.

I fix it. FW, BW button actions ignored when cube animation is running.

Thanks.