• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[WR] Rowe Hessler 2x2x2 3.15 average

rowehessler

my first 2x2 WR. I was very happy with this at the time, but now that i think about it, it was a pretty slow record :/. LOL at johns lil dance at the end

Last edited by a moderator:

DAE_JA_VOO

Rowe, forgive my ignorance (I don't do any 2x2 solving), but what method do you use? It looks like you do you solve in two steps - intuitive first layer, I guess, and then an algorithmic last layer? What method is that?

Thanks man :)

Rowe, forgive my ignorance (I don't do any 2x2 solving), but what method do you use? It looks like you do you solve in two steps - intuitive first layer, I guess, and then an algorithmic last layer? What method is that?

It's called "CLL"

DAE_JA_VOO

He uses CLL.

It's called "CLL"

CLL? Cool. Thanks guys :)