• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] Rowe Hessler 2x2x2 average of 10: 3.14 seconds

FaNtAsYDeAlEr

My 2x2x2 is still not fully broken in yet, but it moves a lot better then it did. I also need to learn a few more algs and maybe I can get sub 10 avgs.

Hadley4000

WCA
2008SHEF01
YouTube
Visit Channel
My 2x2x2 is still not fully broken in yet, but it moves a lot better then it did. I also need to learn a few more algs and maybe I can get sub 10 avgs.

Sub 10 avg was a tough barrier for me to break. Algs aren't all there is to it. I use 2 algs in my method. Practice is what does it.

PS. Rowe, damn man!

PPS. You back now, Derrick?

ajmorgan25

WCA
2008MORG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Nice average.

Am I the only one who noticed the really small can of Jigaloo? I've never seen them that small.
anyway, I think that the distance away from the recording device is a good deal, and this might be making it look smaller.

I don't think the can is that far away from the camera that it would make much of a difference.

I think it's just a small can.

waffle=ijm

Waffo
WCA
2008MANA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Nice average.

Am I the only one who noticed the really small can of Jigaloo? I've never seen them that small.
anyway, I think that the distance away from the recording device is a good deal, and this might be making it look smaller.

I don't think the can is that far away from the camera that it would make much of a difference.

That is a small can compared to the stuff around it.
I love how we're talking more about the small can of jig-a-loo rather than the solves :D

PCwizCube

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Nice average.

That is a small can compared to the stuff around it.
I love how we're talking more about the small can of jig-a-loo rather than the solves :D
I know this is random but to me it looks like it's reflected in a mirror.

Awesome solves by the way Rowe! CLL can be really fast :eek:

EDIT: Nevermind, the mirror wouldn't even make sense.

PCwizCube

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Awesome solves by the way Rowe! Full EG can be really fast :eek:

Fixed your post :)

http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=ncR9MK7-Iyo

pcwizcube said:
I thought EG? First layer --> the rest
rowehess said:
i only use EG if its an easy FL, like 1-3 cuz i can foresee the case. otherwise its weird and much slower to do EG everytime

If you're wondering, I'm pcwizcube on YouTube. But I think I meant first side, not first layer.

And another comment he said he quit bld. He's got to be kidding, right?
rowehess said:
i quit BLD. i hate it with a passion lol

Last edited:

Kian

WCA
2007BARR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Nice average.

yeah, that desk would have to be about 40 feet long for that to be the case. it's definitely a small can.

waffle=ijm

Waffo
WCA
2008MANA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Nice average.

yeah, that desk would have to be about 40 feet long for that to be the case. it's definitely a small can.

YAY FOR MORE COMMENTS ON THE SMALL CAN :D

Paul Wagner

WCA
2008WAGN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Nice average.

It sells at home depot. I saw it.

waffle=ijm

Waffo
WCA
2008MANA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Nice average.

I think I'll buy 5 cans. My one big can is running low

aukrainea

Nice average.

Am I the only one who noticed the really hugastic can of Jigaloo? I've never seen them that small.

I think it's just a huge can.

yeah, that desk would have to be about 400 feet long for that to be the case. it's definitely a small can.

I think I'll buy 5 cans. My one big can is running high

Lets think more about the solvess.......