• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Respect for all of you speed cubers

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi I’m just new here and would firstly like to say how much I respect and look up to all of you that can solve puzzles and especially those who solve really fast. I’m at that stage where I’m learning F2L but still solve fast Lee most of the time using beginners method :/ my 3x PB is 15.9s and my average pb is 24s I have a massive cube collection and have started a YouTube channel called cats and cubes because I also like cats and it’s suppose to sound like beatboxing I subscribe back to all cubers that subscribe to me ☺️ Thanks for your time and thanks for existing :D

NevEr_QeyX

Hi I’m just new here and would firstly like to say how much I respect and look up to all of you that can solve puzzles and especially those who solve really fast. I’m at that stage where I’m learning F2L but still solve fast Lee most of the time using beginners method :/ my 3x PB is 15.9s and my average pb is 24s I have a massive cube collection and have started a YouTube channel called cats and cubes because I also like cats and it’s suppose to sound like beatboxing I subscribe back to all cubers that subscribe to me ☺ Thanks for your time and thanks for existing :D
Your welcome for existing, I just made your life THAT much better.

It's just a prank bro

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
Not to be rude, but isn't that sub4sub?

Yes. There's nothing wrong with sub4sub and as far as I know there's know rule on YouTube against it. People often look down on people who do it and call them desperate for subs or whatever, but there's nothing wrong with it

YouTube
Visit Channel
Welcome! Wow, sub-25 is really fast without F2L! Hope you get fast quick!
Thank you my f2L is slowly improving and I do notice pairs and easy f2L cases when I’m using BM so I’m kinda in a situation where I’m using half and half haha obviously a habit I need to break I’m even running algs sideways during f2L there are so many problems that need correcting in my method :’) thanks for your message this has been a great pick me up for wanting to improve thanks again :)

YouTube
Visit Channel
Not to be rude, but isn't that sub4sub?
Yeah I guess and I’m sorry if I appear desperate the truth is I kinda am as I have no cubing friends in real life so this extra support has been super affective. The last few videos I made felt like they were only reaching people (RL friends and acquaintances) who weren’t interested so I guess my excuse for sub4sub is to give me a reason to make cubing videos for people who are genuinely interested in cubing. I don’t think you’re rude bringing it up I can understand it being questionable :)

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Quick tip, you can reply to lots of posts in one post like this:
Yeah I guess and I’m sorry if I appear desperate the truth is I kinda am as I have no cubing friends in real life so this extra support has been super affective. The last few videos I made felt like they were only reaching people (RL friends and acquaintances) who weren’t interested so I guess my excuse for sub4sub is to give me a reason to make cubing videos for people who are genuinely interested in cubing. I don’t think you’re rude bringing it up I can understand it being questionable :)
Thanks so much :) i really appreciate the support :D

YouTube
Visit Channel
Welcome! I subbed
Thanks so much :) I really appreciate it
Quick tip, you can reply to lots of posts in one post like this:
thanks for the tip I’ve really rushed into this so apologies for anything a bit annoying I do while I work this all out lol and thanks again for your help man you’ve been the best