• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Report Issues Here

Mike hughey
I got a wr and I never competed in any wca competition i just learned advance method like eg 1 . From that I started scoring Sub 2 at 2*2 . I found this website 2 days ago and I competed here and got my second avg pb but I got notice to delete my compete cause they are thinking I cheated.
Does it fair that if someone not competed wca can't make record.
I will be waiting for your answer

xyzzy

Please understand that, from an outside view, someone with no track record suddenly coming along and posting world-class times will rightly be treated with suspicion. Most people who do this are lying about their results, as if cheating in a competition with literally nothing at stake has any meaning.

I am not saying that you're lying, just that you need to substantiate your results. If you can record a long session (e.g. with 50 or more solves) with the averages you claim you have, and using scrambles a trusted member here provides, I'm sure your results will be allowed to stand.

WCA
2022LOHK01
YouTube
Visit Channel
me and my twin brother signed up around the same time and a moderator named Brest thought that my twin bro's account is an alternate account. Just because we have the same birthday and live in the same country does not mean that one of us are alternate accounts. For all you know, there is probably someone in the same country as you who also shares the same birthday with you.

Thom S.

For all you know, there is probably someone in the same country as you who also shares the same birthday with you.
I think Brest has acted right and it's good you were able to sort it out.
Matter of fact, there is someone in my country who shares my birthday, I even know that somebody. But speedcubing being that niche of a hobby, you triggered an edge case that had to be sorted out.

Mike Hughey

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007HUGH01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
Please, when someone posts false times in our Weekly Competition, do not post about it. Simply send me a PM and I will take care of it as soon as I have a chance.

Calling attention to someone who is cheating, especially by name, is often giving the cheater exactly the attention they want, so it is best not to post about it.

Imsoosm

@Mike Hughey, I can't see the emojis in posts for some reason.
1653921540725.png
It looks like this, I can see it, but the image file looks annoying. Could this be linked to why I can't use speedcubedb? Gil.zussman said my CSS isn't loading and that I should try ctrl+F5, but it didn't solve the problem. I also tried clearing cookies and browsing data and restarting my computer, but they all didn't work.

T

the average speed cuber

my polls keep geting deleted for no reson :mad: i'm just trying to find out what cube to get next admins:mad:

Brest

Staff member
YouTube
Visit Channel